Our plan of attack so far is:
- Friday 13th Oct: travel up to Turangi and park up for a quite night (and hopefully a decent sleep).
- Saturday 14th-15th: Complete the ride and stay the Sunday night again in Turangi.
- Monday 16th: Return early to Palmerston North and get the bikes serviced.
- Tuesday 17th: Head off on the 4 Points. Will hit the Lake Ferry checkpoint first and then head up the East Coast - Far North - West Coast and then back to Palmy probably by the following Sunday or Monday. No rush for this one.
- Saturday 28th Oct: Finish date of the ride/prize giving etc.
All up will probably do close to 5,000 k's in just over a week - not too shaby. Will stick some updates on this blog plus probably a write up & photos on the website.