Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Unexpected Test Ride

Called into one of the local bike shops the other day. I was chewing the fat with one of the sales guys I know quite well. When out of nowhere he mentions they still have there ZX14 demo bike in the shop, he then asks if I would like a ride. Not wanting to dissapoint him I said I would definately be keen.

This type of bike is not really what I would go for but when someone asks if you would like a ride on one of the fastest production bikes around it would be rude not to accept. I only had about 20 minutes to spare so off I go up the road. As I'm trundling through town I starting to wonder what all the fuss is about this thing is bloody uncomfortable at 50kph. But once I was out of town things changed anything over 100kph and all the weight comes off the wrists and things get more comfortable.

Fast Jesus Hell yes!!

Too much for this kid but I can understand how it would appeal to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment