Friday, November 14, 2008

Birthday Ride

It was a week since Connor had been born and the little dude was telling me that I needed to go for a ride to celebrate his one week birthday. Since the sun was out and all was good on the home front I took up the challenge.

I headed out of Palmy over the Pahiatua Track, through some very sorft tar going down the other side then out through Mangamaire. Once I was back on Highway 2 I truned towards Masterton but a couple of k's down the road I turned left and out onto the back roads that would eventually take me back to Pahiatua. Then I followed the main roads back through the gorge and home.

Only a short run but I got some fresh air and blew out a few cobwebs.

On another note I purchased some Oxford heated handlebar grips on Trademe and they turned up in the mail. Shouldn't need them for the summer but they will be on before the Southern Cross next year. I must be getting soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment