Friday, March 02, 2012

Orana Park

Trobairitz asked the other day if I had any pictures of the animals from Orana Park and there are some here but I also got some shaky video from my little digital camera of the Siamang Gibbons and the Meerkats.

The gibbons were fantastic and were really going off when we got there.  They can make a heck of a racket and were really giving it heaps - very hard case!  not long after their little show they'd obviously worn each other out and went and hit the hay - I'm glad we got to see them in action.  The Meerkats were very industrious little chaps and when I saw the guy on the video start digging I had to get that on video too.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Thanks for sharing the videos. I enjoyed seeing the gibbons monkeying around, lol.

    And meerkats are always neat, but they make me think of the Lion King now, how sad I know.

    ReplyDelete