I'm working on a write-up for my website and will hopefully finish that off in the weekend or early next week but thought that I'd just do a very quick summary here:
- Wet until SH50 then a pretty good day as I toured around East Cape finally stopping in Katikati for the night.
View 2012 Four Points Map 3 in a larger map
- A big day in near perfect conditions.
- Another trip on the Rawene ferry and some fuel problems in Kaitaia.
- Did a big day to make day three shorter due to bad weather forecast.
View 2012 Four Points Map 4 in a larger map
|Someone else with good taste on the Ferry|
- Left Ngaruawahia in the rain - heavy at times.
- Met Brian in New Plymouth for the last leg.
- Rain stopped at Rahotu but was replaced by plenty of wind.
View 2012 Four Points Map 5 in a larger map
Well, that's enough for now, except to say that I had a blast and enjoyed the time away and I'll keep working on the final write-up...