This actually happened last week but the new battery has taken a little sorting...
|The little battery that could!|
The first battery that turned up was supposed to be the correct replacement (and apparently is fine) but when I got it home I noticed that the specs were not the same so I started investigating. Luckily for me Al sent me a message on FB and let me know about the "H" version of the battery I'd bought. The "H" battery offered up more CCA's and I decided that it was worth a few dollars more to get a slightly better one.
|Great photo yet again!|
|Yeah, all that acid went into it|
|Ergs flowing properly and a kitten purring...|