Monday, June 05, 2017

A chilly loop

Sunday was fairly cold here - not a lot of sun, grey clouds and a definite nip in the air.  But...I needed to get a ride in.

I was keen to pop over and see the old's as Dad had just got a new toy that I needed to check out.  It's about 20km from my place to theirs and that's not a ride so I decided that the Apii Loop needed checking out.

The loop can be a little dodgy during winter.  There is frequently mud and wreckage on the road and when combined with damp/wet patches it pays to take things reasonably quietly.  But, the Connie had other ideas and I had a ball on what turned out to be a loop in pretty good condition.  Here's just a taster...


Oh, yeah, I like the new camera position too!


In Feilding it was time to check out the new toy.  Something a little different this time around...



4 comments:

  1. Nice toy indeed. Thanks for supporting the German economy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's his 3rd Beemer but the first with the wrong number of wheels...

      Delete
    2. NIce and little bit warm to drive than the bike in winter.

      Delete
    3. Heated seats even...

      Delete