|Maybe it's bikkies?|
Now for the install. New bag from a different manufacturer meant a new tank fitting.
|Off with the old|
|The item on the right is what I couldn't get in time for the TT...|
|Not so goolie grabbing as the old SW-Motec item...|
|Underside of bag showing attachment system|
|Ergs delivery system - it even works!|
- Water-resistant zips
- Made from 1200D nylon with PU inserts
- Reflective inserts
- Rain cover in fluorescent material
- Weatherproof internal compartment to store the rain cover
- Additional protection against dampness
- Removable tablet-holder
- Cable port
- Handle and shoulder-strap for easier transportation
- Removable side and front pockets that can be converted into a waist-bag
- 20L capacity
- 13.7"L x 11"W x 7.8" to 9"H
The warning sticker in the above picture is already gone and the waterproof cover has been moved to one of the little side-pockets. I've also shortened some of the straps so that I don't have excess flapping around and getting in the way.
And this is why I got it:
|2019 TT can't come soon enough...|
My idea is that the bigger bag will easily take my camera and TT T-shirt and maybe make those photo stops just that little bit quicker...I'm sure the 0.01seconds saved will add up...
Oh, and Happy Birthday Tenere - two years and about 26k lugging me around the countryside.