Thursday, August 15, 2024

Chris's FAFO cruise

Last week, Chris and his mate Bill completed a 1,000miler to finish off another epic ride in the States.


They started out on the 30/7 and finished just before 1am on the 15/8 (USA dates) and covered a massive 18,746km.


Along the way they completed a number of IBA certified rides.  I don't know the full list but here's a guess:
  • numerous SS1000's (or SS1600's over here)
  • Trans Canada (they did just over 6,000km in 86 hours)
  • a special concert themed SS1000
  • Four corners
Hopefully now he's back home, he'll post up the exact achievements at some stage...

It's been great following on and watching his Spotwalla.


Go that yankee Connie!

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap thats a lot of riding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9:02 pm

      Yeah and he missed all the good bits. 🫤

      Delete
  2. That is a long trip. I rode from Brooklyn, NY to Phoenix, AZ when I was 29 years old in 1985. I don't think at my age now I would dare to ride half the distance. lol

    ReplyDelete