Saturday, May 19, 2007

Great Rides

Now that I'm back home from this year's big event (the Southern Cross), and it's still a fair while until the Grand Challenge (October) I thought that maybe I'd start piecing together a few write ups of some of the truly great rides I've been on.

I know, every ride's a good one - what's that old saying: "The worst day's riding is better than the best day at work." But sometimes a ride can be truly "great". Whether it is the weather, the road, the scenery, the company, the bike, the challenge, the traffic conditions or whatever - it has become something better than a normal Sunday afternoon potter.

So keeping checking in - I'll try to have the first one up soon. After the 6,300km I travelled on the Southern Cross you can be sure that there was at least one great ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment