Saturday, October 14, 2017

Tag

It was a very nice evening on Thursday so I decided to go for a bit of tag hunting on the S10.  "Burnie"had put up the below tag and it looked easy to me...I didn't even check with Mr Google...


Well, it wasn't in the first place I looked...And I then spent some time riding up and down SH1 looking for it as it got darker and darker.  I even rode straight past it once...

So in the end I gave up and went home in disgust...

On Friday it was the Connie's turn to go looking and luckily there was even a bit of drizzle about to stop me from getting too hot...

This time I had conferred with Mr Google and rode straight to it.

And I forgot to replace the headlight bulb before leaving...
Then it was time to find a new tag.  I initially had thought of the Taikorea Moto-X track (near the previous tag) but think that maybe it had been used before.  I settled on the below, very hard to find one...

Tricky!
Not much of a ride but gotta keep my hand in...

6 comments:

  1. So how does this tag thingy work then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We run ours off a motorcycle forum but you could use a facebook page these days.

      Even got a little website: https://sites.google.com/site/manawatutagorama/ check it out for the rules.

      Delete
    2. MOTOGP, hurry....

      Delete
  2. Was an excuse to get out for a ride, not once, but twice.

    We are hoping to get out for a wee ride today once it warms up. It is current 35˚F (1.6˚C) brr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, probably want it to warm up a little bit...

      Delete