Sunday, April 18, 2021

I have a problem...

 Yeah, I shouldn't be let near the internet with a credit card...

Over Easter my finger slipped when browsing on the GoPro online shop and a Hero 9 somehow ended up being dispatched to NZ.

So today I went out for a little play.  I didn't fiddle too much at all and just shot some video at 1080p. 60fps and then experimented with the Hyperlapse setting too.  There's plenty more to play with yet...


Not sure about the automatic stabilisation.  It looks neat watching the bike move around with the camera sort of floating along beside it but I kinda like seeing the bike leaned into corners too.

I also edited the video with some of GoPros (ancient software) and was a little underwhelmed by it - yeah, I could have added text to the video but adding my usual overlays and wot not doesn't appear to be possible.  I also have to work out how to get the GPS data - the old software seems to only accept the data from Hero 5's.  There will be a way...

I'll have to play around a bit more me thinks...

5 comments: