Been awhile since I have made an entry, so thought it was time I updated everyone on what I have been up to over the last few months.
1. Completed the CDMTC 800K's in a day earlier in the year. Did it easy finished in about 10 hours. It was a really hot day and the beer and meal at the end was much appreciated.
2. Had the bike serviced and new rubber fitted in preparation for the Southern Cross.
3. Last week in April completed my second southern cross. Attached a week of touring and sightseeing in the South Island afterwards. 6500k's in 12 days.
4. Back home for another service.
5. Been a bit quite since. Work and weather have got in the way a bit. Got a small ride in yesterday. Vinagar Hill, Hunterville, back roads to Fordell and home again. Got rained on a couple of times road was wet and slippery in places.
6. What's coming up. Have already entered the 1000 Mile Grand Challenge in October. And the Mini's Return to be held next March. But I'm sure there will be more to come before then.