Monday, December 17, 2012

Hunting Season

Yes, with the recent arrival of some better weather there has been a little action on the tag hunting front.  After a massive 195 days my old tag finally got nabbed.

World's hardest to find tag
Pegasus was the successful hunter and here's her new tag:


I knew where it was straight away so thought that a quick pootle after work was in order.


And then I turned around to head back to where I'd noticed something pretty cool for the next tag:


I then headed home pronto to do some uploading only to discover this on the tagorama thread:

Foiled!
But much worse than this I also found this:


So no tag hunting on the DL for a little while!

But I bet even my favourite international readers know where the tag is currently...


3 comments:

  1. Photo tag games can be so much fun. The one around here has slowed down with the crappy weather.

    That last picture sure looks familiar, but I am not good at remembering the names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I thought you paid more attention than that ;)

      Delete
  2. Cool Bike...

    From Indonesia
    http://inabiker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete