Friday, June 21, 2019

What the?

I don't usually post up too much about my planned rides (ok, maybe planning stuff for distance events) but tomorrow I am planning on going for a little ride.

Chris, his wife Stella and a mate are riding a Saddlesore 1000 (1000miles in 24 hours) on the shortest day of the year and are also riding in aid of an animal rescue charity - Aran Animal Rescue.

Colin and I have decided that we needed to meet up with him and make sure he doesn't get lost down here in our neck of the woods.  And after a day of rain (preceded by 3 very frosty mornings), the weather looks good!

Here's a link to Chris's plans and more details on the charity if you are interested: https://www.wiltshire.net/2019/06/20/preparation-and-links-for-our-saddlesore-fundraiser-2019/

My little rescue when she was actually little...

No comments:

Post a Comment