Thursday, March 26, 2020

Captivity Day 1

How's about a favourite picture?

Port Jackson - Coromandel
This one seems to scream freedom...the first big trip on the Tenere.  The 2016 Four Points Compass Rally.  What could have been a quick little 2,691km was stretched out to 4,378 when I planned it so I could stay as close to the coast as possible.  I actually missed a few opportunities to keep to the coast but it was a great ride - even if the weather turned to kak at the end.

There's probably some more like this stashed away in the archives...

3 comments:

  1. My patch! Fletcher's Bay in the distance. We often picnic there with visitors. That's why I thought a small trail bike like your Mighty Mouse might be a pleasant acquisition for doing it on 2 wheels rather than 4 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need a trail bike Geoff - NEED!

      Delete
  2. Nice, Geoff is so spoilt living where he does.

    ReplyDelete