Sunday, March 29, 2020

Captivity Day 4

Best show the cursed battery tender setup...

For the Tenere I used the "pig-tail" that came with the tender and hooked it up to the battery, you might just see it amongst the spaghetti factory...



And then I made up my own one for the Connie from bits and pieces in the shed.  I ran it up under the fairing and into the glovebox for easy access and waterproofednessness...


I stuck the little homemade tag on it so that I can tell it apart from the other plugs in there as it is not fused and hot all of the time...not sure if I like that idea 😕

Both pig-tails plug into the tender nicely so I can swap bikes easy as.  For the WR, I'll just use the crocodile clips that also came with the tender.

And here it is working (hopefully).


That little green light is telling me that the Connie does not need charging.  The Tenere is the same...

And now for the world's saddest photos...




2 comments:

  1. Wow look at how dirt those bikes are. Shame on you.

    ReplyDelete