Thursday, April 09, 2020

Captivity Day 15

Day 15 and not only do we have bears everywhere but kids are decorating their fences and even displaying artwork in their windows.  All pretty cool and giving them something to do.



Walking the dog is interesting.  People are all saying hello but go to different lengths to maintain social distance.  Seeing I've got a dog, I try to be the one that takes to the grass verge and let them have the footpath etc but some beat me to it.  I even had one guy jump onto someone's front lawn to avoid all the viruses I was carting aboard me...

Cyclist tend to still be arrogant sods (sorry Dave).  They expect that they should always have the pathway and would probably run you over the bank if they could.  I've got no time for morons like that and will be more than happy to accidentally nudge them over the bank if they lack politeness.

Anyway, working week over and time for a long weekend of ????


2 comments:

  1. No problem mate. “Cyclists” are just people. Lots of people are arseholes so they are just a natural representation of society. I see lots of selfish arseholes with dogs in public but I know you aren’t one of them. 😉
    P.S. I am liking the chalk street art that is around here too. Something about this crisis feels strangely comforting - it feels more like when we were kids. People are out “doing stuff” over here, not holed up inside with a device.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, generally people that you come across are a lot more friendly than usual and it's good to see kids doing things that doesn't involve screens.

      Delete