Friday, April 17, 2020

Captivity Day 23

Or not...

Today I was essential and actually got to go into work to prepare for some essential maintenance next week.  Setting up signage, training material, PPE, sanitisers etc.

Saw 5 other actual people and of course maintained the proper social distancing.  Five is a bit less than the usual 300+ though...

I get to do it again on Monday but then more than likely back to WFH.

Did not get to ride a bike - laptop may not have enjoyed the rain and was a bit disappointed when the cop I saw didn't pull me over to ask what I was doing...

Turns out there's the odd Essential Worker Meme out there too...







2 comments:

  1. One of my mates has travelled up SH1 from Hamilton to Huntly power station on his bike as an essential worker every working day since lockdown. Hasn't been stopped once!

    ReplyDelete