Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Captivity Day 27

The latest captivity challenge on Adv Rider is to post up some favourite photos.  There's some really great stuff in there but for my (first at least) post I just chose three from this year because they were a couple of real highlights.  And I didn't even take two of the pics...

So obviously, the Dusty Butt featured along with a bucket list photo:

The Obelisk

And I included this picture because I just really like it and the thumbs up really speaks to how the whole trip went and the amount of fun we eked out of the little bikes.

The Mouse above stunning Titirangi Bay

And then of course, the completion of my tenth TT2000 and joining the TTX club.  I love everything about this event and already can't wait for next year's one.  One of my better checkpoint pictures.  Colin and I joked the other day that we take a lot of time getting our pictures - at least half a second usually...

One fantastic bike in a very nice out of the way place...

No comments:

Post a Comment