Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Captivity Day 34

What?  Still stuck in captivity?

Yup.  NZ might be in Level 3 now (and that means a lot of people can go back to work) but people are still being asked to work from home if possible and in my case I generally can.

We're starting up slowly with only priority work involving small numbers of people onsite working under strict conditions.  We'll gradually ramp this up as we see how things go and what the government tell us we can and cannot do.

So, I'll mostly still be at home with perhaps the odd trip in and out or day at work.

One thing I'll definitely be doing is using the bikes for this essential travel as much as possible - if I can remember how to ride them...


2 comments:

  1. Yep, I reckon there's going to be a bit of dodgy riding and driving behaviour (well, more than usual!) for a wee while when the restrictions come off. When I drove to the village yesterday, I did an out loud commentary all the way to check my situational awareness. Didn't do all that well :-)

    ReplyDelete