Thursday, April 23, 2020

Captivity Day 29

Like a lot of people, the internet has been a pretty reasonable source of entertainment this past 29 days.  There's been a fairly constant feast of bike videos, Netfilx, music and comedy.  Being able to cast to the TV and have the stereo pumping is all good too.

Youtube has to be the worst, after watching each video, you get sucked into more of the suggestions on the page.  Last night there was a fair bit of Billy Connolly when I should have been shuffling off to catch some z's.

Here's a very old one that is relatively SFW:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew, I am at the point where I am terribly bored by netflix, youtube and the likes. Things are carefully opening up in Germany, mostly looking forward to get my hair professionally done again ;-) Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it will be nice to be able to get out and do more normal things - I'm well overdue for a haircut that's for sure!

      I'm working from home so not looking at the TV all day :)

      Delete